Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Just Want To...

wake up earlier than you, and cook you breakfast. I can shower in the morning with you and make snacks for you to bring to work. Once you leave I can do workout. :) If it’s my day off I’ll probably clean around the house or pay bills. Probably go hang out with you if you weren’t busy. It’d be nice if I can fit work into a schedule that allows me to be home before you so that I can cook you dinner, or at least be in the process of before you get home. I’m excited to invite your friends over too for dinner and bbqs. There are so many plans that I have for us. Everything from different dinners I want to cook for you, to things like exploring wherever we get stationed and traveling. I know some days are a lot more difficult to handle than others, but if you need space just say so. There will be moments where you’ll ask what the hell you loved me for, but just know that I love you. I’m going to enjoy being with you and calling you my babe. I miss you baby ko.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment