Sunday, October 28, 2012

And this is the story of the LIKE button..


It was one warm Sunday afternoon (thank God for that great day), when all the romance started. I had this not-so-catchy status in a social networking site and she hit LIKE. Instantly thought to myself "himala! She often does that!" hehe.. I don't know what happened but I felt my heart beat was super duper fast, and I added a comment automatically (lol)! Oh well, to make the story short I ended up posting publicly my mobile number. That convo was sweet.. And I honestly thought that would lead us somewhere deeper. :)

After a day or two, someone shoot me an sms, the convo went like.. (not the exact words BTW)
C: Hi gorgeous!
G: Hus dis?
C: Ur ex bf
G: Crazy! 
C: Haha Ivy ni oi, na-crazy nuon ko da haha

C for Crazy
G for Gorgeous :D

Hah! That's it.. I felt shivers! Can't stop myself from responding. And when I don't receive a reply, I get a little worried (weird), as if I was obliging her to text back. Kilig-kilig lang..

The exchange of conversation was spontaneous. Started with "what's up" then went on to a topic about "how's love life?". Me to self, "I foresee two heart shapes in my eyes soon".. I really have these instincts, seriously! The entire time, I was just smiling.. 

We both had a share of stories about our EXes. She just had a super fresh break up, while mine happened 5 months ago. Both ended up badly, I must say. Oh well, shit do happen.

Right after, the cheesy part of all, this "bring-me-to-the-past" conversation was brought to life.. Had a lot of realizations from that. It was there when we both realized, we did not have a proper closure. And we still have something for each other. A feeling that is mutual, this crazy little thing called LOVE. 

This, then, gave us amnesia. We didn't care about our EXes anymore.. All we cared about was US. We both want this chance, we both fell in love. We wanted to be back in each other's arms.

Now we are both happy. I will forever be thankful for this chance. Ivy was the best choice and the best thing I ever had. I will never let go. You saved me Baby, you gave me the love I deserve.    

I'm grateful as well with FACEBOOK, I swear. Especially with that little LIKE, thumbs up button! 

Gosh! Things do happen for a reason, and GREAT THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT..  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment