Sunday, October 28, 2012

Forever Thankful..



Babe, words cannot express how much your love means to me. You have always found the time to cheer me up. Ever since you walked again into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you Baby. I am glad that you came into my life.


Before you came along, I used to think that I was ugly and just not special but now that you are in my life, you have made me feel like I am special and pretty. You never want to hear from me that I am ugly and not worth it. I know that I am worth so much to you and I love that in you.


I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for.

My heart told me that true love was there when you first said hello to me over the phone. I didn't have to think twice when you asked me to be yours again. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me. 


No matter what happens in our lives, I know that you made my life so much better and I love you. I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.


Thank you Babe for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment