Monday, October 29, 2012

Calling You Now SLEEPYHEAD..


It will be a little before a month but it feels like more because we've already been through slight tough pulls, but even if it's a hundred against 2, we'd win it, and I know that. Nothing can pull me away from you or you away from me.

I smile, I smirk, I laugh, I blush, I hurt, I try not to shed a tear as I tighten my patience, I jump around in happiness, I see our flaws, I see our improvements, and it still continues...

If only there was a way I could explain to you how much I love you. I feel terrible because I make you upset at times. You don't deserve it. I see your efforts and believe me, I appreciate it a lot. You always try to reach out and give me a ring despite your busy work. I wish I could change things, I'll try harder this time I promise. I am trying my best at expressing my feelings, or being the most romantic and I promise you this much, that I'm my best because you are mine, and I love you truly madly and deeply. I love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment