Saturday, October 27, 2012

You've conquered me.. :)



It's hard to conquer a country or a mountain, but it doesn't, compared to the diffuculty of conquering a heart. A heart with ups and downs, trapping, hiding & mirages. Some have struggle with it all their life, though you have conquered me long ago.

You've won and I'm all yours, now there's one thing that remians to be done - love me and I will make you happy.

I am here to listen to you when you feel the need to talk, I am here to hold you in my arms when you feel overwhelmed, I am here to cheer you up when you're sad, to take care of you when you are sick, to kiss you and love you when you forget how special and wonderful you are.

I am here not because I have something to do or to gain, but because your heart called me, because here, next to you... , is my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment