Saturday, October 27, 2012

October 3rd



This day, someone opened the gate of happiness. I said YES. A bit quick though, but, it was worth a heart beat. A decision I'll forever cherish. And, no one else could make me happy the way she does.. She was my first love, my best friend back then.. We were young and the people around us don't understand. It was LOVE, yet it was not the right time. She fought, I didn't. It was a mistake. I've hurt her, I messed up, I gave up.


Sometimes all we need is a second chance, because time was not ready for the first one. Yet what we have now is a happy chance. Another chapter. I'd give anything for this chance. A chance to make you happy. A chance to show I care. I was a pain in the ass the last time around, but I know we can start over again from home base. You said, 7 years of no HIs and HELLOs, no attachment, that was looong.. But from the day we started to communicate again, I would not want to hold back, for I can't afford to lose you the second time around. This is it! This is LOVE..



Babe, I won't get tired of saying I LOVE YOU, for you are the one I deserve. I appreciate your efforts of staying up so late and waking up too early just to check on me and remind me how much you love me. During breaks you go out to call me, you have no idea how sweet that is. Without a doubt, YOU DO LOVE ME, and in return I WILL LOVE YOU BACK ENDLESSLY..



*SIGH, I just don't want this to end.. You were my FIRST and you will be my LAST. Whatever is in between, we learned from them and I assure you, you are loving a changed person. 



More October 3rd for both of us Baby! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment